|On Top of the World|
Stone Creek by Del Webb
Marion Landing in Ocala, Florida has single-family homes and mobile homes on lots of about 0.15 to 0.3 acres. Owners of mobile homes own both the mobile home and the land.
Amenities and Activities
- Lifestyle center
- Exercise room
- Stocked fishing pond
- Lighted tennis courts
- Pool and jacuzzi
- 8-Lane bowling alley
- Dance floor
- Various clubs and classes
In the News
- Orlando - 75 miles southeast
- Tampa - 100 miles southwest
- Daytona Beach - 80 miles east
- Orlando International Airport - 90 miles southeast
- Tampa International Airport - 100 miles southwest
- Munroe Regional Medical Center - 8 miles
- Ocala Regional Medical Center - 9 miles
- West Marion Community Hospital - 5 miles
The Paddock Mall, with anchor stores Macy's, Sears, JCPenney and Belk, is located near the intersection of I-75 and SR-200, about 5 miles away from Marion Landing. Other large strip malls and big-box stores, including Wal-Mart, Sam's Club and Target, are also close to this intersection.
Grocery Stores: Publix Super Market is about 2 miles away on SR-200.
- Walt Disney World - 65 miles southeast
Hotels and Motels
About 10 hotels are located near the intersection of I-75 and SR-200, which is 5 miles away from Marion Landing. Many additional hotels are located throughout the Ocala area.