Trilogy at Rio Vista
|Trilogy at the Vineyards|
Willow Shores by Del Webb
City close & country quiet, with plenty of ways to have fun. Located near the Sacramento Delta and all its water sports activity, this resort community lets you get away, yet is less than an hour from San Francisco or Sacramento. Wonderfully affordable new home designs from the high $100s that include SheaXero – The no electric bill home™ features.
Amenities and Activities
- Gated community
- Trilogy Golf Club at Rio Vista featuring an 18-hole public golf course
- The Nines restaurant
- 27,000 square foot Vista Club and 7,200 square foot Delta Club community centers featuring an internet cafe, library, computer lab, Center for Learning, billiards, lounge area and event room
- Fitness Center
- Indoor lap pool
- Tennis courts
- Bocce ball courts
- Over 50 clubs
In the News
- Rio Vista - hard times in a small town, San Francisco Chronicle, January 26, 2009
- Rio Vista retirees helping wring out the city's red ink, The Sacramento Bee, September 10, 2008
- Nines Restaurant serving up some delectable delights to the public, Rio Vista Beacon, October 17, 2007
The Trilogy at Rio Vista community is surrounded by farmland and ranch land. The Rio Vista Municipal Airport, a public airport with two runways, backs up against one side of the community. The town of Rio Vista is located 2 miles from the Trilogy community.
- San Francisco: 64 mi
- Oakland: 55 mi
- Sacramento: 47 mi
- Stockton: 34 mi
- Napa Valley: 35 mi
Located in the Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta, Rio Vista is adjacent wetlands and numerous waterways offering water-activities such as fishing, jet-skiing and kayaking. The area has several marinas, including the Delta Marina Yacht Harbor in Rio Vista.
Hotels and Motels
There are a few small motels located a couple of miles away from Trilogy at Rio Vista in the town of Rio Vista. More hotel options are located in nearby towns, including Antioch, Brentwood and Vacaville. An RV Park is located in Rio Vista at the Delta Marina Yacht Harbor.